End User Agreement
Parties to the agreement: The Administration on the one hand and the User on the other.
Administrator - the Party that administers and maintains the Website and the Service, and provides Users access to the Services and Paid Services, under the terms of this Agreement. The administrator owns the property rights to the Website and Service and to the domain names of the website http://fourpillars.ru/ http://fourpillars.pro. The administrator is represented by director and employees of IP Sokolov A.B.
User is a person who has joined the Agreement in the prescribed manner, logged on, received an individual login and/or password, and also visiting the Website and using its Service.
User account (Account) - a user account created during the first authorization of the User on the Website, which allows to identify (authorize) each User, including through his account in social networks or Facebook Messenger and Telegram.
Website - a set of web pages hosted in the Internet, united by a single theme, design and a single domain http://fourpillars.ru/ and its subdomains (and/or other domains that can be used by the Administrator from time to time). The start page of the Website, through which the other web pages of the website can be accessed, is located in the Internet at http://fourpillars.ru/ (or another address that can be reported by the Administration). Through the website, users can access the Service.
Service - http://fourpillars.ru/ software complex which is located on the website, as well as the Bot, designed to transmit information to the User from the website via messengers. The purpose of the Service is calculation based on the Chinese traditional practices of Zeri Xue (擇日學) and Bazi (八字) of the days and hours that bring good luck to the User. Services are provided to the User in the form of Services.
Services: providing Users with access to the website and Service, use of general and individual calculations of days and hours that bring good luck, under the conditions defined by this Agreement. Administrator services are provided free of charge. Exceptions are only Additional Paid Services. Services can be provided by the Administrator to the User only while the User is using the Service.
Additional Paid Services (hereinafter: Paid Services) - providing the User with additional special features of the website for a fee, under the conditions defined by this Agreement. These services are optional and are available at the request of the User. Paid Services are also provided by the Administrator only while the User is using the Service. The use of Paid Services is allowed only after the User’s registration and authorization on the Website in accordance with the procedure established by the Administrator.
Bot - GoodLuckCalendarBot, working in Facebook Messenger and Telegram. The bot is used to deliver the Services to the User’s messenger.
Administrator resources: Internet access channels, servers, domain names, as well as other software and hardware owned or leased by the Administrator.
User Agreement - the text of this Agreement between the Administrator and the User, containing all necessary, essential terms of the Agreement, determining the relationship between the parties.
2. General provisions
2.1 The Agreement governs the relations between the Parties arising in the process of using the Website, the Service by the User and provision of Services by the Administrator.
2.2 Relations of the Parties may be further regulated by particular documents and agreements governing the use of relevant Service and/or provision of Services to the User. Use of such additional documents and agreements does not invalidate this Agreement.
2.3 This Agreement may be amended, supplemented by the Administrator without any special notice to the User. Any changes will take effect immediately after publication of the amended version of the Agreement on the Website at the address specified in this paragraph, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement. The current version of the Agreement is available in the Internet at http://fourpillars.pro/agreement/
2.4 The Administrator provides access to the Website (Service, Services, and Paid Services) to an unlimited number of persons, under the terms of this Agreement.
2.5 The User is aware that the main purpose of the Services and Paid Services is to provide the User with information about the days and hours of good luck, calculated on the basis of Chinese traditional practices Zeri Xue (擇日學) and Bazi (八字) via Service and Bot.
2.6 The User is aware that the methods for provision of Services and Paid Services are based on the Chinese traditional practices of Zeri Xue (擇日學) and Bazi (八字) and the list of “Lucky Works” for a day or an hour, provided by the Administrator, is only advisory and cannot be the only basis for making serious life or business decisions.
2.7 The user is aware that the Chinese metaphysical techniques, part of which are the traditional practices of Zeri Xue (擇日學) and Bazi (八字), are not scientific knowledge and cannot be confirmed or disproved using any modern scientific methods.
2.8 The Administrator does not in any way guarantee to the User that things initiated or carried out on a day or hour recommended on the website or transferred in the form of Services or Paid Services will necessarily give the User a positive result, or success.
3. Procedure for Agreement entry into force
3.1 In accordance with the article 435 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (GK RF), this User Agreement is recognized as an offer.
3.2 In accordance with article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (GK RF), the unconditional acceptance (Acceptance) of the terms of this Offer of the Agreement is considered the start of use of the Website by User. Having started using the Site, the User is considered to have accepted the terms of the Agreement in full, without any reservations and exceptions, he has the rights and fulfils the obligations specified in the text of this Agreement. In case of disagreement of the User with any of provisions of the Agreement, the User does not have the right to use the Website. If the Administrator made any changes to the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 2.3 of the Agreement, with which the User does not agree, the User is obliged to stop using the Website.
3.3 This Agreement, concluded by the acceptance of this offer, does not require bilateral signing and is valid in electronic form.
3.4 By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User confirms and guarantees that he has all necessary rights and authority to use the Service.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties
4.1. User rights
In accordance with this agreement, the User has the right to:
- Use the Website and Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- Use all Facilities, Resources, Services (including Paid Services) provided by the Administrator.
- If you need technical support, contact the Administrator with any questions via contact details or feedback form.
- Use free (excluding provision of Additional Paid Services) the Website and Services.
- Subscribe for Feng Shui Forum newsletter when you register and create an Account or later, or unsubscribe from this newsletter.
4.2. User Responsibilities
- Specify accurate information when registering on the website and creating an account.
- Independently take all necessary measures to ensure effective security of your personal account. Do not give access to it to third parties.
- If necessary, at the request of the Administrator, provide proof of your personal data indicated on the website at the time of registration.
- Follow the instructions of the Administrator when using the Website.
- Do not violate copyright and other intellectual property rights of the Administrator, located on the Website.
- Observe all terms of this Agreement without restriction.
- To avoid controversial issues, the User undertakes on a stand-alone basis to check for updates of the text of the Agreement on the Website, where it is freely available as indicated in the item 2.3. In case of failure to check the updates of the text of the Agreement by the User, this fact cannot serve as a basis for refusal to fulfil the obligations undertaken. Further use of the Website and Service by the User after making such changes means that the User agrees with them.
User has no right to:
Using the Website, the User may not:
- Use the website errors, obtain unauthorized access to the general database, computer system, and change the program code.
- The user may not use malicious programs that could harm the Website. In identifying such and similar violations, the Administrator has the right to apply penalties to the User, including Website access lock and deletion of the Account.
- Be engaged in fraud and other illegal actions.
- Advertise anything without written permission of the Administrator.
- To subvertise the Website, including beyond the site.
The user agrees that his rights and obligations may be changed/supplemented by the Administrator of which he is notified using the contact information provided during registration (or online)
4.4. Administrator rights
This Agreement grants the Administrator the following rights:
- At any time, at own discretion, unilaterally, without prior notice to Users, expand, modify, terminate, limit provision of the Services, as well as the Paid Services.
- Manage the Services, facilities and other processes and the website at own discretion. Suspend, change the course of work, design, style of the website, and set of Services and Paid Services, without previous notice to User.
- Apply sanctions to the User in case of violations of this Agreement.
- Delete/modify User information posted on the Site.
- Send technical information, advertisement and other information related to the Website, Services, Paid Services and other topics associated with theme of the website and Chinese metaphysics to the Users via Messenger using Bot.
- In case of the User’s consent, send to his e-mail address specified during registration the Chinese metaphysics Feng Shui Forum newsletter.
- Inform, warn, make comments, and notify the User in case of non-compliance/violation of the terms of this Agreement. All instructions of the Administrator must be strictly followed.
- Take legal measures to protect our intellectual, copyright property.
- Modify, supplement the website at our discretion, without prior notice to the User.
- Inaction of the Administrator to violations by the User of this Agreement does not exclude punitive measure later.
4.5. Administrator Responsibilities
As a party to the User Agreement, the Administrator must:
- Provide the possibility for the User to receive Administrator Services within this website (including Paid Services).
- Keep a record of the User payments for paid services.
- Maintain the Website and Service, ensuring their functioning. This section does not exclude the possibility of errors and failure of the website, Service, hardware and software, which does not entail the responsibility of the Administrator.
- Respond to users' questions in the event of questions, controversial situations, and take steps to resolve them.
4.6. Administrator’s liability limitations
In accordance with this section, the Administrator is not responsible for:
- Any damage caused or which can only be caused to personal data and the user's computer in connection with the use of the Website and Service
- Losses (direct/indirect) caused to the User due to the use or unavailability of the website and the Service, by behaviour of the third parties on the website, unauthorized access to the personal data of the User
- Opinions, distributed information, statements of the User and other illegal actions carried out by him on the website and beyond.
- The User loss of the information specified during registration, loss of access to the website (username, password, etc.).
- The User loss of access to paid "Paid Services" as a result of loss of access to the website (loss of login, password, access to e-mail, etc.).
- User capabilities associated with Internet access, data transfer speeds.
- Positive or negative results and success of affairs selected according to the list provided by the Service Things That Bring Good Luck and realized on the recommended day or hour.
- Any material or moral losses incurred by the User who realized or started his actions on the day or hour recommended on the website or in the Services and Paid Services provided, including via the Bot.
4.7. The administrator does not guarantee
Continuous, reliable, error-free operation of the website, access to its resources, Services, including Paid Services.
Compliance of the quality of the Services provided (Paid Services) to expectations of the User.
The administrator is not obliged, upon request of the User, to submit documents and other evidence proving violation (by the User) of this Agreement and application of punitive/disciplinary sanctions against him.
The User uses the website solely at his own risk, wilfully and voluntarily. He understands the possible risks associated with performance of important actions in the recommended days and hours calculated on the basis of Chinese metaphysical techniques, and has no moral and material claims against the Administrator.
5. Confidentiality and Security
5.2. Confidential information is not subject to disclosure and transfer to third parties.
5.3. Personal data may be transferred by the Administrator to third parties only in the case of a formal request of law enforcement agencies (violation of local and international law).
5.4. The administrator ensures security of the user's personal data using special software. In case of unauthorized access to the website by third parties, security of personal data is not guaranteed.
5.5. The Administrator ensures security of the User’s financial transactions on the website, subject to full compliance with all clauses of this Agreement and use only the payment systems listed on the Site.
6. Additional Paid Services
6.1. At the User’s request the Administrator provides him additional paid services. They allow using the advanced features of the website and Service.
6.2. Purchase of paid services is the user's own will. Paid Services are not a prerequisite for the use of the Website and Service.
6.3. Additional Paid Services include purchase and renewal of subscription for a specific limited or unlimited (auto payment subscription) period, which allows the following for the period of its validity:
- Calculate the dates and hours that bring success to the User personally, taking into account his Chinese Bazi horoscope;
- Calculate the dates of good luck for any period in the future;
- Daily receipt of a list of things that will bring success to the User personally in his instant messenger;
- Quick selection of successful dates and hours for oneself, by scrolling the days and hours on the page of the user’s Bazi horoscope;
6.4 From the moment of the User’s payment via the payment system associated with the website and subscription to the Paid Services, they are considered activated and the Paid Services subscription period begins.
6.5 After the Paid Service rendered, it is considered completed in full and of adequate quality, the money spent on its acquisition is not refundable.
6.6. The user agrees that the Administrator has right to store personal information obtained with the purchase of the Paid Services.
6.7. The list of Paid Services and their cost are published only by the Administrator on the website. Any information and offers to purchase these services on third-party resources are considered fraud, for which the Administrator is not responsible.
6.8. Methods and possibility of acquiring the Paid Services is explained by the Administrator on the website.
6.9. Subscriptions of Paid Services for a certain period, that is, for a month, six or twelve months, etc., are non-refundable, that is, if the User refuses to use Paid Services during the paid period, money will not be refunded.
6.10. Auto Payment subscription can be stopped by the User at any time, and from that moment payments from the User’s payment instrument, which he indicated during the subscription, are not written down. The amount written off from the User for the current month in which the Auto Payment subscription was stopped is not refundable.
6.11. The Administrator does not give explanations regarding payment systems through which the User decided to purchase the Paid Services, and is not responsible for their correct operation.
6.12. In case of technical malfunction of the Website or intentional actions of the User, as well as in other cases when the Paid Services were rendered without full/partial payment by the User, he is obliged to inform the Administrator about this fact. After that, the User is obliged to pay the debt.
6.13. The Administrator does not refund the User for unused (partially used) Paid Services.
6.14. The user, at his own expense, independently incurs all financial costs associated with acquisition of the Paid Services. This section includes: commissions, fees for payment systems and other expenses.
6.15. The user guarantees the Administrator that he has all legal powers and rights to enter into this Agreement in terms of Paid Services.
6.16. In case of acquisition of the Paid Services by a User under the age of 18, he is obliged to obtain prior consent to conduct a financial transaction from legal representatives. The fact of purchase of paid services is a confirmation of consent from a legal representative. If necessary, the Administrator has right to request a written confirmation of consent and passport data, in order to have an accurate record of age of the User.
6.17. Responsibility for acquisition of the Paid Services remains solely with the User and his legal representatives.
6.18. Disputes about the responsibility for purchase and maintenance of paid services with the website Administrator are not allowed.
6.19. The Paid Services are available to the user only after full payment of their cost.
7. Additional provisions
7.1. If the User shall not be entitled to use the website in accordance with the laws of his country or there are other restrictions (age restrictions and other), he is obliged to refuse to use the website, as well as its particular Services, without warning. The user assumes all responsibility of using the website in his country, based on local laws and taking into account international law.
7.2. Invalidity of one/several items/sections of the User Agreement does not entail its invalidity as a whole. In this case, the parties must fulfil their obligations under the remaining items/sections of the Agreement.
7.3. Disputes arising between the parties are subject to initial settlement in the pre-trial order, by correspondence between the Administrator and the User.